Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
A favorite side dish for Thanksgiving.
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese (regular)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion
- 1 tablespoon green onion
- 1⁄2 cup carrot
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend cream cheese and eggs together. Note: non-fat cream cheese does not work well.
- Grate red onion, green onion and carrot.
- Add grated vegetables, salt, pepper and Tabasco sauce to cream cheese and egg mixture, blend well.
- Lightly grease casserole dish and add mixture to the dish.
- Melt butter for 20 seconds in the microwave.
- In a small bowl, crush Ritz crackers into crumbs with a fork or pastry blender. Drizzle the melted butter on the crackers and mix well.
- Spread cracker mixture evenly over casserole.
- Bake at 350°F, uncovered, for 45-55 minutes or until center is solid.