Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great side dish, this is easy and tasty...almost cornbread! I have used 2 cans of chopped green chilies instead of one. Also, I have used 1 can of diced jalapenos in place of green chilies. Just use what you like best! From a Beta Sigma Phi cookbook.
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened (I prefer butter)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1 (4 -6 ounce) can diced green chilies
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour into 2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 55-60 minutes or until set and golden brown.