Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (6 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (melted)
- 2 large eggs
- Mix jiffy, eggs, melted margarine in large bowl.
- Add whole kernel with juice and cream corn. Mix and pour into 11 by 8 baking dish.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 350F till golden brown.
Very much like a corn pudding recipe that I often make, & your recipe also makes for A VERY DELICIOUS, MOIST SIDE for those who enjoy cornbread or scalloped corn! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]
This was good. My three year old grandson loved it! I wouldn't exactly call it a casserole, more like a very moist and yummy cornbread. This makes a nice side dish. Very easy to make.