Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from my friend Angela. It is one of my favorite corn recipes. I would double if taking to a pot luck as it goes quickly!
- 481.94 g can creamed corn
- 481.94 g can whole kernel corn, drained
- 236.59 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml saltine, crushed
- 28.39 ml dried onion flakes
- 56.69 g jar diced pimentos
- 1 egg
- 158.51 ml evaporated milk
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 4.92 ml salt
- 7.39 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together, except paprika, in order given, stirring well.
- Pour into slightly greased casserole, sprinkle with paprika and bake at 400°F approximately 1 hour.
First tiem I have made a corn casserole like this. It had a very nice flavor and was easy to prepare. The corn lovers in my family thought it was great. Thanks Junessa. Bullwinkle
Really good and oh so easy to make! I usually make the cornbread version of this casserole but I enjoyed the saltine flavor & texture more. A recipe sure to be repeated. Thanks for sharing!