Recipe by E.A.
Top Review by happynana
Very good! I put 1/2 half of the cheese in the mix and then put the rest on as directed. Since no pan size was given, I used a 9 x 9 x 2 cassserole dish. It was perfect. I also drained the liquid from the can of whole kernel corn. Thanks E.A. for a nice recipe.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn muffin mix (I use Jiffy)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (less may be needed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl stir together 2 cans of corn, muffin mix, sour cream and butter.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Bake 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Take out of oven and top with cheese and return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm.