Recipe by angelfan
I like this because it is fast and easy. Something to fix rather than plain bland corn. Perfect for holidays or pot luck suppers. This is a hit with everyone who has tried it. NOTE: It is important to mix this well, before adding the cheese to the top.
- 1 (16 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole corn (drained)
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix corns with dry muffin mix; add beaten eggs.
- Stir in oil and milk, mix well.
- Add sugar and salt.
- Pour into lightly greased 13x2x9 inch oblong cake pan.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for aproximately 30 minutes or until brown on top and set.