Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like this because it is fast and easy. Something to fix rather than plain bland corn. Perfect for holidays or pot luck suppers. This is a hit with everyone who has tried it. NOTE: It is important to mix this well, before adding the cheese to the top.
- 1 (16 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole corn (drained)
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix corns with dry muffin mix; add beaten eggs.
- Stir in oil and milk, mix well.
- Add sugar and salt.
- Pour into lightly greased 13x2x9 inch oblong cake pan.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for aproximately 30 minutes or until brown on top and set.
Didn't seem oily to me. We loved it! Thanks for the recipe angelfan!
This is really easy to make but I thought it was too oily.