Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this recipe from my aunt who makes it for every big family get-together (Christmas, Thanksgiving). Since then I have made it for various pot-lucks and get-togethers with my friends and everyone loves it! It's very easy and yummy! Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 (8 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream (8 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix corn (drain can), creamed corn, Jiffy corn muffin mix, melted butter, and eggs.
- Pour into 8X8 casserole dish.
- Spread sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle cheddar on top.
- Bake 40 mins at 400 degrees.
This recipe was so easy to make and tastes great! It was a big hit a Thanksgiving! Thanks! I added some cheese to the mixture as well as putting it on top and it came out very tasty!
Verry good! it did not say if you drain the corn or not so we did drain about half of the water off. We also add about 2 tablespoosn chopped jalapeno peppers. That is the only change and we loved it. The only problem was the recipe was not clear if we were to drain the corn.
I make this too jeanie and it's always a hit. Thanks for posting.