Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this from Linda's Silver Needle newsletter. I've made it several times.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons yellow onions, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup red pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups corn, drained
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- salt, to taste
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add onion and peppers.
- Saute until soft.
- Sitr in flour, gradually add milk.
- Cook until sauce is thick.
- Lightly beat two eggs.
- Add a little of the sauce to warm them and then add eggs to sauce.
- Add corn kernals, cheese, parsley and salt to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until set.
Check to see if it has set around 35 minutes.