- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup cracker crumb (Ritz)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in skillet, add flour.
- Blend well, add milk and sugar.
- Stir constantly until mixture is bubbly.
- Remove from heat.
- Place back on heat and boil 1 minute.
- Stir in corn and egg, mix well.
- Pour into a well greased casserole dish.
- Mix crackers with butter and sprinkle over top.
- Bake uncovered in 350 oven for 30-35 minutes.
- For a 9X13 pan I triple the recipe.
- I use two bags of the frozen corn and triple everything but the salt and topping.