Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
I love corn & capsicum together & this a great side to prepare ahead of time & reheat in the oven closer to dinner.
- 0.07 lb butter
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 0.97 lb canned corn kernels, drained
- 1 tablespoon cream
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Melt butter & saute, shallots, capsicums & corn, cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add cream & salt & pepper.
- Pour mixture into an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with cheese & parsley.
- Bake at 180.C for approx 15 minutes.
A perfect dinner party dish. You can make it ahead, looks very pretty and it tastes great. Highly recommended. Thank you.
This is delicious and very appetizing looking. When I was making this I knew my husband would love it. It is so very colorful and appealing. I followed the recipe exactly. I always have to change measurements over but recipezaar doesn't change the directions. I would add the temp in F. I had to ask my husband. Thank you for a great recipe. Made for Newest Tag 07