Rachael Ray's Get Togethers. This would be great with ham or pork roast.
My Private Note
corn ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a nonstick skillet over moderate heat. In a small saucepan, metl butter and transfer to a small mixing bowl. (I would do this in the microwave).
- 2Wipe out pan and return to heat with 1 1/2 cups water. Bring water to a boil.
- 3Add cornmeal to large mixing bowl and scald it with the boiling water; stir to combine.
- 4Beat eggs, sugar and milk with melted butter and stir this mixture into the cornmeal.
- 5Sprinkle a little salt into the bowl. Pour flour into a sifter. Sift flour into corn cake mix.
- 6Add sage to butter and stir to combine.
- 7Grease a griddle pan. Place small ladles of corn cake batter onto grill; make cakes 3 inches wide and allow a bit of space between them in the pan.
- 8Drop a few walnut buts into wet batter as the cakes begin to cook. Cook cakes 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- 9Serve with butter and honey.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Cakes With Walnuts and Sage
Serving Size: 1 (1112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 242.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g