A very yummy, quick and easy and NOT low-cal recipe I got from the MyFoodDiary.com forums. Different from cornbread. This is soft and served out of the pan with a spoon. Too soft to cut into squares and eat out of hand. Eat with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8 by 8 baking pan.
- Place the melted butter in a medium bowl and stir in the cans of creamed and whole kernel corn.
- Stir in the corn muffin mix and sugar.
- Cook in an 8 by 8 pan in the preheated 350 degree oven until the top is slightly browned. About 30-35 minutes.