Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
Served at The River Pantry on 5Th Fridays, November 30, 2012. Tweaked to be sweeter at the 3rd. SUNDAY SUPPER at Warner Park Community Recreation Center December 9th, 2012. Wish me luck to acheive for a dessert and sweetiness for 2013????
- Preset convection oven to 375 for 20 minutes + 5-10 minutes.
- "If you use a convection oven, the cornbread turns out lovly.".
- Spray inside of each SS hotel pan with oil.
- Mix together separetly the dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Combine and stir until lumps are gone.
- Pour batter into pans about 3/4 " of batter, cover with tin foil and into convection oven.
- Rotate each pan half way through time set. At end of 20 minutes, uncover, check for uniform light brown color and solid in middle, put back in for 5-10 minutes until knife comes out of middle cleanly.
- Cut into squares of 30 per pan.