1 hr 5 mins
MadCity Dale's Note:
Served at The River Pantry on 5Th Fridays, November 30, 2012. Tweaked to be sweeter at the 3rd. SUNDAY SUPPER at Warner Park Community Recreation Center December 9th, 2012. Wish me luck to acheive for a dessert and sweetiness for 2013????
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preset convection oven to 375 for 20 minutes + 5-10 minutes.
- 2"If you use a convection oven, the cornbread turns out lovly.".
- 3Spray inside of each SS hotel pan with oil.
- 4Mix together separetly the dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- 5Combine and stir until lumps are gone.
- 6Pour batter into pans about 3/4 " of batter, cover with tin foil and into convection oven.
- 7Rotate each pan half way through time set. At end of 20 minutes, uncover, check for uniform light brown color and solid in middle, put back in for 5-10 minutes until knife comes out of middle cleanly.
- 8Cut into squares of 30 per pan.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Bread for 100 in Convection Oven
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 100
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 509.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g