Recipe by Make-It-Easy
I found this recipe in a "Party Cookbook" as a salad. I added and changed a few things so that it would become a salsa, which fits our lifestyle a little better. This was an absolute hit at my friend's cookout, and it tasted fantastic with the homemade margaritas that she served. Oh, and it's healthy!
Top Review by Mom-Of-Many-Boys
This is AWESOME! We made it to take to a Christmas Eve party and it was a major hit. And it was so easy to make! Thanks for posting this recipe - it's amazing!!! I think we're going to take it to a New Year's party as well, and I'm sure it will be a star!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup oil (I use olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beans, corn, diced tomatoes, green onions and cilantro in large bowl.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper. Pour dressing over bean mixture. Stir gently to combine. Can be served immediately, or chilled for a few hours before serving.