Recipe by Anna T
This dip is always a hit. It's easy to prepare and can be made in advance.
Top Review by victoriagen
I've made this exact recipe and its SO Good!, BUT I don't use regular sugar for obvious reasons. I always use splenda or truvia and about 5-7 small packets. I always make this for parties and it is always a hit!
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans shoe peg corn, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) packages feta cheese (more if desired)
- 1 -2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt and pepper
- 1 scoop Fritos corn chips or 1 scoop Fritos corn chips