Anna T's Note:
This dip is always a hit. It's easy to prepare and can be made in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans shoe peg corn, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) packages feta cheese (more if desired)
- 1 -2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Pour dressing over top.
- 3Note: You may want to halve this recipe as it makes a ton.
- 4But it sure is good for leftovers and it certainly is addictive!
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Black Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.0
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 556.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fritos corn chips