Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip is always a hit. It's easy to prepare and can be made in advance.
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans shoe peg corn, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) packages feta cheese (more if desired)
- 1 -2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt and pepper
- 1 scoop Fritos corn chips or 1 scoop Fritos corn chips
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour dressing over top.
- Note: You may want to halve this recipe as it makes a ton.
- But it sure is good for leftovers and it certainly is addictive!
I've made this exact recipe and its SO Good!, BUT I don't use regular sugar for obvious reasons. I always use splenda or truvia and about 5-7 small packets. I always make this for parties and it is always a hit!
Once I saw the combo of feta and Fritos I couldn't wait to try this. I didn't notice the part in recipe that suggests halving and it does make a ton! The dressing's tangy and sweet flavor goes great with the creamy feta. I recommend lots of green onion, since it adds some necessary color. Fritos Scoops are perfect for dipping the chunky mixture.It's a great appetizer to whip up fast. Roxygirl