Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and good. I used to make this during the Peter Pan administration.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour melted butter in 13 x 9 pan.
- In a medium bowl mix Bisquick and creamed corn.
- Drop by teaspoons onto melted butter.
- Turn over to coat top and sides with butter.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
I really tried to love this, but it didn't turn out well at all for us. It had a strong bisquick taste, and with the butter was very oily. I'm sure that tweaked, it would be much better. These do expand, so leave enough room in between biscuits for that. Sorry, I hope it will work for someone, but it didn't work for us.