My auntie made this all the time and it's the only way I'll even touch corn beef that comes out of a can. Kids LOVE it and it goes great with ketchup and hot rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cube potatoes and boil them in a large pot until they're about 4-5 min past "fork tender".
- 2Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl.
- 3Add can of corned beef and the garlic to potatoes and stir to combine, until corned beef is mixed evenly w/ potatoes
- 4Add the 2 eggs and stir together until combined.
- 5Heat oil in a frying pan. Bottom of pan should be covered with oil and up about a half inch.
- 6Form mixture into patties, and add to hot oil. Fry until desired doneness and crispiness on med/ med high heat.
- 7Mixture can be made ahead of time, covered and refrigerated up to 2 days in advance.
- 8Serve w/ hot rice and smothered in ketchup!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Beef Hash Patties
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.3
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 189.0 mg
- Sodium 1005.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 20.8 g