- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef (Hereford is my favorite brand)
- 2 (9 ounce) cans red kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a deep frying pan, heat the oil. Shred the corn beef into the skillet.
- Add the beans and half of the water from the beans. Add the spices and cook on medium heat until hot. If too dry, add more of the bean water. Adjust the seasoning if required.
- Serve with crusty bread.