Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm not sure where my mom got this recipe, but I enjoyed it growing up.
Make and share this Corn Beef Chilli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef (Hereford is my favorite brand)
- 2 (9 ounce) cans red kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon oil
- In a deep frying pan, heat the oil. Shred the corn beef into the skillet.
- Add the beans and half of the water from the beans. Add the spices and cook on medium heat until hot. If too dry, add more of the bean water. Adjust the seasoning if required.
- Serve with crusty bread.