8 hrs 15 mins
I finally found my missing Corned Beef recipe that has been MIA since the move back home from Florida. Delicious and easy. I serve it with roasted wedges of cabbage on the side. It is a Publix recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place meat in slow cooker.
- 2Cut onion and carrots in large chunks.
- 3Cut potatoes in half.
- 4Place vegetables around meat.
- 5Add beer, spice packet and 1 cup chicken broth.
- 6Cover and cook for 7-8 hours on low or until meat is tender.
- 7Discard liquid(reserving vegetables).
- 8slice meat across the grain.
- 9Serve vegetables with corned beef.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Beef and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 739.6
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 222.4 mg
- Sodium 2718.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 45.6 g