Recipe by mandabears
I finally found my missing Corned Beef recipe that has been MIA since the move back home from Florida. Delicious and easy. I serve it with roasted wedges of cabbage on the side. It is a Publix recipe.
- 4 lbs corned beef, with spice packet
- 1 medium onion
- 3 large carrots
- 6 red potatoes
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles dark beer
- 1 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Place meat in slow cooker.
- Cut onion and carrots in large chunks.
- Cut potatoes in half.
- Place vegetables around meat.
- Add beer, spice packet and 1 cup chicken broth.
- Cover and cook for 7-8 hours on low or until meat is tender.
- Discard liquid(reserving vegetables).
- slice meat across the grain.
- Serve vegetables with corned beef.