Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a favorite of mine and my family. We never have left overs and it is so simple.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 2 1⁄2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 35 Ritz crackers, smashed up
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Put Corn and Beans in bottom of casserol dish.
- In Seperate Bowl, mix soup, sour cream, and cheese - then put on top of corn and beans.
- Mix melted butter and ritz crackers, and place on top of casserole.
- Cook at 350 for about 30 minutes.