- 1 lb tender ground corn
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- fresh parsley leaves, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the garlic in oil and sauté just until it starts to brown (so as not to get bitter) discard garlic.
- Mix ground corn with salt, pepper, milk, parsley with oil.
- Take spoonfuls of this mixture and drop the balls in broth or water.
- Cover and cook over low heat for an hour, leave them be as if they are touched they might break up.