Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from my sister originally. If you actually use all the butter the recipe asks for, it can sometimes seem a bit much. I use triple O's for the pasta, which are not cooked. If your family does not like onions, mince them as fine as you can. I use Velveeta cheese that has been cubed.
- 1 cup pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned corn kernels
- 1 cup onion
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup cheese
- Prepare the onion and cube the cheese.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- The butter is melted and once well mixed, placed in the oven.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees.