Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This taste so great and it's easy to make! A great way to get kids to eat they're veggies!
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (8 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Use ungreased 9x13 inch pan. Mix all ingredients except cheese. Bake for 15 minutes. Sprinkle on cheese and bake 20 miuntes longer.
This went over really well at a last minute dinner party. For my crowd I also added about 1/4 cup of bacon, crumbled and 2T roasted peppers, yum!
This turned out quite well. I also greased my baking dish with a little cooking spray. Cooked about 45 minutes and it turned out great. The crusty cheesy end pieces are especially good. Thanks for sharing.
This was good, but kind of stuck to the bottom of the pan. I should've greased it. Once it stops giggling and sets in the oven it's ready to be served and quite good.