Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is lovely with grilled chicken. I only use a 1/4 -1/2 teaspoon of cumin when I make it so I suggest adding it gradually to suit your own tastes. The recipe is from an Australian magazine but I don't remember which one.
- 2 corn on the cob
- 1 avocado
- 2 shallots
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- Steam the corn until tender, allow to cool then remove the corn from the husks.
- Dice the avocado to a similar size of the corn kernals.
- Thinly slice the shallots.
- Combine all of the ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.