Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Family Fun magazine. Here's a colorful medley that makes a delicious summer dish. You can serve it as a salad or call it a chunky dip and scoop it up with tortilla chips. Note: do not cook the corn.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh corn kernels (from about 5 ears)
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced avocados (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced red onion
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Add the corn, avocado, tomatoes, and onion and toss to mix.
- Serve at room temperature.