Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delightfully healthy recipe by Paula Deen. The dressing is tangy and light; made with olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, fresh cilantro, salt and pepper. Always a big hit at bbq's!
- 2 cups cooked corn
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine the salad ingredients in a serving bowl. In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients, then pour over the salad and mix together gently.
I LOVE this dish. I own that cookbook and this recipe is a winner!!