Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are nice for breakfast or as a quick snack. ww points 2.
Make and share this Corn Applesauce Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly spray eight muffin cups with vegetable oil spray.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl, stirring well.
- Beat remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Make a well in cornmeal mixture.
- Pour milk mixture into well, stirring just until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a cake tester or toothpick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean.