Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For years it' been a favorite colorful salad I can prepare ahead of time.
Make and share this Corn and Zucchini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen corn, thawed
- 4 small zucchini, diced
- 1 large sweet red pepper, diced
- 2 (4 ounce) canschoppped greeen chilies, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil or 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 -2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a bowl, toss corn, zucchini, red pepper, chilies and onion.
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining ingredients; shake well.
- Pour over the salad and stir gently.
- Chill for several hour or overnight.