- 4 slices bacon
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh corn
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon of drippings, crumble and set aside.
- In the skillet with the bacon drippings, saute the zucchini, corn and onion over medium heat until crisp tender, about 10 to 13 minutes.
- Season with pepper.
- Spoon vegetables into a bowl and sprinkle with cheese and crumbled bacon.