Recipe by HappyBunny
This is one of my adopted recipes.
Top Review by JenEricTravelers
Made this for a dinner party and it makes a lot of dip! I didn't put oil in which might have made it more stiff/ thick than typical dip. I also toasted the walnuts which added a smoky flavor to the dip. It's and unusual dip and while spicy, it was not the dinner party favorite. It's a bit salty so I'd cut that next time.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened, 2 pk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red chili pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon cumin, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 8 3⁄4 ounces corn, whole kernel, drained
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped, 1 small