Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A very colorful and simple veggie side dish. Takes just minutes to prepare and cook. Recipe from Womans Day magazine.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn (or cut fresh off the cob)
- 1 pint mixed small tomatoes (such as cherry, grape and pear)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Stir in corn and tomatoes and saute until tomatoes just begin to split.
- Remove from heat and stir in chives.
- Add salt and pepper and serve.
I could swear there was a pic of this. I guess I was halucinating. But, this is a great recipie anyway! I bought a pint of grape tomatos (ooh! they were expensive!),but it was worth the cost. We're having company next weekend and I'm planning this for a side dish. Lovely combination of flavors! I fixed exactly as written. For variety, maybe a sprinkle of grated parmesan?