1/3 Photos of Corn and Tomato Salad With Cilantro Dressing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups corn kernels (fresh, cut from about 6 small ears of corn)
- 5 medium tomatoes, halved, seeded and chopped
- 2/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1In a large bowl combine corn, tomatoes and red onion.
- 2In a blender combine oil, cilantro, mint, vinegar, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic and salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- 3Just before serving, pour dressing over corn mixture and toss.
- 4Try serving with Simply Grilled or Baked Potatoes.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn and Tomato Salad With Cilantro Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.5
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar