From Cooking Light. Per 3/4 c. serving: 240 calories, 7.2 g fat, 7.2 g protein, 39.7 g carb, 4 g fiber, 19 g cholesterol.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add in the corn; stir/saute 5 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; add water to cover.
- Bring to a boil; lower heat, simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and return potatoes to pan.
- Add milk, cheese, and butter; mash to desired consistency.
- Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in corn, cilantro, and remaining ingredients.
I did half the recipe cause I got only a small leftover of frozen corn. I know it was fresh corn that was needed, but I took the chance with frozen and it worked for me. I used skim milk and smoked gouda cheese. I omitted the cilantro cause I don't like it. They're very tasty. Thanks Seesko. Made for Photo tag.