Recipe by codergrlli
A tangy dish that even looks pretty. Tried it at a BBQ and it went over very well.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made your recipe as written, though I did cut it in half for just the two of us! Absolutely loved it, & am now thinking about doubling it sometime soon for one of the frequent potlucks we seem to have here in our mobile home park! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
- 1 lb shrimp (I use frozen, can get fresh)
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup corn
- 1 small head red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh chives, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook, peel and shell shrimp if needed (otherwise defrost shrimp if frozen).
- In large bowl mix: mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- Add the corn and shrimp - toss.
- Season with pepper.
- Divide the lettuce and top with shrimp and corn.
- garnish with tomatoes and chives.