Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tangy dish that even looks pretty. Tried it at a BBQ and it went over very well.
Make and share this Corn and Shrimp Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook, peel and shell shrimp if needed (otherwise defrost shrimp if frozen).
- In large bowl mix: mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- Add the corn and shrimp - toss.
- Season with pepper.
- Divide the lettuce and top with shrimp and corn.
- garnish with tomatoes and chives.
Made your recipe as written, though I did cut it in half for just the two of us! Absolutely loved it, & am now thinking about doubling it sometime soon for one of the frequent potlucks we seem to have here in our mobile home park! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
This was nice! I used frozen shrimp (91-110 size). I halved the recipe and got two large dinner-size salads. I added the chives to the shrimp instead of on top and added some salt and pepper (I over salted just a bit but the lettuce and tomatoes helped cut it.) Thanks for sharing!