Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Ready in about 10 minutes, this is not to be confused with slow simmered from-scratch soup. But it sure is tasty when you wanted something quick.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning (Mccormick's herb)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat medium pot with cooking spray.
- Cook onion over medium heat, stirring, until softened, 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook, stirring, until shrimp are opaque, 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in potato soup, milk, Mexicorn and seasoning.
- Cook, stirring, until heated through, about 1 minute.
- If desired, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with oyster crackers.