Recipe by Sica
Quick simple meal with little to no clean up. Got it off the back of a Tyson Chicken breast package.
Top Review by MommaWeb5ter
Great healthy meal my kids even liked. I used salsa in place of a 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes (making a whole cup of salsa). I also added about 1/2 cup of black beans. Topped with the cheese and a spoonful of sour cream. Delicious. I can't wait to make it again!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 sheets heavy duty aluminum foil (12-inch x18-inch ea)
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn (can use canned corn)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Center chicken breast on each foil sheet.
- Top with vegetables.
- spoon salsa evenly over chicken and vegetables.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form 4 packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside each packet.
- Place packets on cookie sheet and bake for 26-30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked or internal juices run clear. (internal temperature should read 170).
- Place contents of packet into individual serving plates.
- Sprinkle with cheese.