Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick simple meal with little to no clean up. Got it off the back of a Tyson Chicken breast package.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Center chicken breast on each foil sheet.
- Top with vegetables.
- spoon salsa evenly over chicken and vegetables.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form 4 packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside each packet.
- Place packets on cookie sheet and bake for 26-30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked or internal juices run clear. (internal temperature should read 170).
- Place contents of packet into individual serving plates.
- Sprinkle with cheese.