Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking Light 2003
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about 4 ears)
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet peppers
- 2⁄3 cup chopped seeded plum tomato
- 1⁄4 cup minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded jalapeno peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Drizzle lime juice mixture over corn mixture, and toss well.