I came up with this recipy while looking for a quick meal. It works well for lunch, a stand alone dinner, or as a dinner side dish.
- Pepare either the Rice a Roni or the rice (your choice on type) as directed by the instructions on the box or bag.
- Once the rice, or Rice a Roni, is fully cooked drain the corn and add it to the rice.
- Add the butter next.
- Then add the salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Add red pepper to taste, the more pepper the spicier the dish will be.
- Stir it all together and then let sit for 5 more minutes on low heat.
- Serve at once or place in fridge for a later meal.
- It will keep for about 4 days in the fridge.
This was simple and good. Made as is except didn't add the salt, I think Rice A Roni is salty enough on its own. Made for My-3-Chefs 2009.