Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love potato soup, and I love corn. I married the two one night, and now we live happier ever after! This is a good quick and easy after work filler upper. Eat it as is with crackers and butter, or make a grilled cheese sandwich, and you're good to go for another night.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's cream of potato soup (with milk)
- 0.5 (11 ounce) can Green Giant Mexicorn (undrained)
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- pepper (cracked)
- Mix the two soups, and milk in a pan.
- I like to use a whisk and stir it while it comes to a boil.
- Let simmer for about five minutes after it comes to a boil, or until the grilled cheese sandwiches finish if that is the duo.
- I like to bowl it, lay on a twist of coarse cracked black pepper in the middle, then a tablespoon of sour cream over the pepper, five fingers of cheddar cheese on top of the sour cream, topped with one slice of crispy crumpled bacon on the very top of this creation, Um um, I'm off to the kitchen!
This was such an easy and delicious soup!!! I made this today and followed the instructions (I didn't add all the liquid from the corn though). Next time I might saute some onion and celery first to add to the mixture for a little more flavor and I always have those two to use up. Thank you for posting and I am putting this into my Favorites of 2012 cookbook for ease and taste. DH loved this. Made for Fall PAC tag game.