Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is for babies 7 months and up. I used thyme and my daughter liked it. You can use whatever spice you'd like depending on your babies taste.
- Heat oil in a small skillet, over medium heat.
- Fry onion and carrot until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Put 1/2 of the carrot/onion mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Add water potato, and corn to the pan.
- Stir to mix.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add herbs.
- Add reserved mixture to puree, mix well.
- Add water if needed.
- Freeze leftovers in ice cube trays.