This recipe is for babies 7 months and up. I used thyme and my daughter liked it. You can use whatever spice you'd like depending on your babies taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a small skillet, over medium heat.
- 2Fry onion and carrot until soft, about 5 minutes.
- 3Put 1/2 of the carrot/onion mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- 4Add water potato, and corn to the pan.
- 5Stir to mix.
- 6Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- 7Add herbs.
- 9Add reserved mixture to puree, mix well.
- 10Add water if needed.
- 12Freeze leftovers in ice cube trays.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn and Potato Dinner (For Babies)
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.6
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: