- 4 ears sweet corn
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons slivered fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Husk corn and boil or grill until crisp tender. Cool and slice off kernels.
- Place corn in bowl with sweet peppers, onions and basil.
- Whisk balsamic vinegar and mustard in a small bowl, then slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Toss with the vegetables.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.