Recipe by CIndytc
I got this recipe out of the Healthy Cooking Magazine and we loved it...Putting here so I can always find it easily...Great easy side dish...
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups frozen corn, m thawed
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute red pepper and onion in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the corn, italian seasoning, salt and pepper; cook and stir until vegetables are tender.
- Drain pasta; stir into the pan with vegetables.