Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cooking Light, DECEMBER 2001
Make and share this Corn and Parsnip Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Cook parsnip in boiling water 12 minutes or until very tender; drain. Cool to room temperature.
- Place corn in a food processor; pulse 3 to 4 times or until chopped. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Add parsnip, flour, and next 4 ingredients (flour through eggs). Pulse 3 to 4 times or until combined. Stir in chives.
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls to form 6 cakes.
- Cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat procedure with remaining butter and batter.