Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Corn and Olive Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 420 g corn kernels, drained
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1⁄4 cup pitted chopped kalamat olive
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Combine ingredients in a meduim bow.
Cool and colorful salad. This could be a side dish salad or like a salsa topping for grilled chicken or fish. I used regular black olives for this and green onion tops for the chives. It comes together quickly. Thanx for posting.