Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
When I was in elementary school this is what one babysitter fixed for me when I came home for lunches. It is comfort food to me. It is bland as written, but the flavor intensifies the next day. Feel free to add more seasonings to your tastes. The soup sizes are approximates.
- 1 lb ground beef (I use chuck)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- seasoning salt
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can corn, drained
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown beef, onion and celery. Add seasonings, drain any fat from pan.
- Spray a 2 qt casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place beef mixture, soups and corn into casserole. Mix well.
- Add egg noodles, mix well again.
- Bake for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.