Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Today my dh and I were at Sams Club, and they had this as something to sample with the recipe. I really liked it- hopefully you like it too.
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon tones roasted garlic seasoning
- Heat 2 tsbp. olive oil in a saute pan.
- Add 2 cans corn (drained) 1 can mushrooms (drained), 1 teaspoons parsley flakes and 1 teaspoons roasted garlic seasoning and saute until hot throughout (about 5 minutes).